Selenium and Manual Testing Training in Navalur
Learn advanced Selenium and Manual Testing Training in Navalur . The Selenium and manual testing program are designed in such a way that participants are given the skills and knowledge to gain a competitive edge in starting or enhancing a career in software testing. The trainees are provided with Selenium training that is latest in its approach and industry standards. At the end of the training, the students will have an elaborate understanding of the following topics:
- Manual Testing
- Entire Software Development Life Cycle
- SDLC Models and Levels
- Functional and System Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Test Closure
The different factors surrounding in ourSelenium and Manual Testing Training in Navalur and make it a great learning option:
- Open Source Tool – Selenium is an open source tool and can be used for free. Any organisation can make use of Selenium to test their web application or website and programmers to learn and practice automation testing using Selenium. The problem of other testing tools is that they are licensed and their functionality isn’t that good as Selenium.
- Not OS-specific – The benefit of Selenium is that you don’t need a system with a particular operating system for it to be used. The OS you use for a basic home purpose is enough for Selenium testing.
- Easy Integration with other tools – Selenium is easily integrated with open source tools which makes it easier to work with other platforms.
- Parallel and Distributed Testing – Multiple Selenium Tests can be executed in parallel on the same machine or several remote machines. By doing so, you execute the tests in the same machine and also the same web servers.
There are lots of other noteworthy benefits in understanding how Selenium and Manual testing works. If you are looking for the bestSelenium and Manual Testing Training in Navalur OMR, get in touch with us. Fix a date to schedule the demo session and we will guide you through the entire syllabus that will be covered and also set up a class timing that best suits the trainee’s needs.
Selenium and Manual Testing Training in Navalur Syllabus
Introduction of Selenium
What is automation testing?
Use of Automation Testing?
Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
Differences between Selenium and QTP
Components of Selenium
Selenium Webdriver/version 2.0
Locators of Selenium
Tools to identify elements and objects
IE developers tools
Google Chrome developer tools
Locating elements by ID, Name, Link Text, XPath
Introduction of Selenium IDE
Main features of Selenium IDE
Selenium IDE Icons
Installing Selenium IDE
First test with Selenium IDE
Selenium IDE concepts
Building Test cases using Selenium IDE
Creating test suites
Adding Selenium IDE commands
Selenium IDE Menus
Selenium IDE commands (asserting, verifying, wait, and storing the elements)
IDE context menu
Selenium IDE Commands
Introduction to selenium web driver
Setting up Eclipse
Downloading and configuring Webdriver in Eclipse
Converting Selenium IDE test to a programming language (JAVA)
Selenium – JAVA language
Comments in JAVA
Execution of JAVA
SeleniumDriver – IDE – JAVA – Junit
Testing Eclipse plugin
Special cases involved in Selenium Webdriver
Characteristics of Automation
Overview of Integration and Building tools
Concepts of Framework
Introduction to framework
Use of framework
Different types of frameworks
Different types of packages in the framework